Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company Coupon Policy Policy valid for stores owned by Piggly Wiggly Carolina Company. |
Independently owned stores in SC and GA may employ different policies. See store for details.
General Coupon Policy Details:
- We accept Manufacturer and store coupons on or before the expiration date at the time of purchase.
- We accept coupons that have a barcode that scans at the checkout.
- We accept only one Manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- We accept 2 coupons on Buy One Get One Free offers with the purchase of 2 of the corresponding items.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- We do not accept competitor’s coupons.
- Acceptance is subject to the stipulations printed on the coupon.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or greater value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is the responsibility of the customer based on the full retail price.
- We double up to 10 coupons per customer/household per day with The Pig Card; all other coupons presented will redeem at face value.
- Orders may not be separated to allow 10-coupon limit to be exceeded.
- We double Manufacturer coupons up to a face value of $0.99; the total value may not exceed $1.98 or the entire retail value of the item, whichever is less.
- Coupons will only be doubled on a maximum of 4 “like” items, which includes different flavors/varieties.
- Double coupon redemption applies only to Manufacturer coupons.
Printable Internet Coupons:
- We accept printable Internet Manufacturer coupons for products purchased.
- We do not accept “FREE” product or “cash off total order” printable Internet coupons.
- We accept only one printable Internet Manufacturer coupon per item purchased.
- To be accepted, printable Internet coupons must scan at the register, must be an original, and must not have been altered in any way.