1. Combine honey, oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a shallow pan. Add pork and turn to coat it well. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hrs. Turn pork occasionally. Remove pan from refrigerator 30 min. before grilling.
2. Prepare grill for a medium-hot fire with an indirect heat area. Slice onions in rounds 1/2 to 3/4-inch thick.
3. Remove pork from marinade and boil marinade 1 min. Taste and add more salt if needed.
4. Grill pork over indirect heat, covered, until the middle is about 145°F, 25 to 30 min. Brush pork generously with the marinade; turn every 10 min. to evenly cook.
5. Put onions over direct heat and brush with marinade. Turn frequently, brushing with marinade, until well marked and soft, 8 to 12 min. Move onions off direct heat to finish cooking.
6. Let pork rest 5 min. before slicing into 3/4-inch thick slices. Serve with grilled onions.
Note: Honey should not be fed to infants under one year of age. Honey is a safe and wholesome food for children and adults.
For this and more great recipes, please visit www.honey.com/recipes